COIN SALE TERM SHEET
GoldFinX is building an Ethereum smart contract to support the creation and sale of 1 Billion GiX coins. The coins are sold via different phases. The money raised through each phase is then used to execute Contract Mining Agreements with the chosen mines.
During Phase I in 2019, 300 Million coins are earmarked to be minted (activated) on the Blockchain and released. GoldFinX expects Phase II around 2021 and Phase III coming into effect in 2023.
NUMBER OF COINS ISSUED
- 300 Million coins minted from a total pool of 1 Billion
- HARD CAP 250 Million coins for up to €250 Million (+50M RESERVED)
PHASE 2 & 3
HARD CAP 700 Million coins at market price (Phase II: 2021 & Phase III: 2023)
ROAD MAP TIMELINE
- Presale ended on March 31st, 2019.
- Pre-PCO ended on June 30th, 2019.
- The GiX PCO (Protected Coin Offering) officially launched on July 1st, 2019.
GIX COIN PCO PRICE
GiX face value at PCO of 1 coin= €2
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Tether (USDT)
- Bank transfers accepted in Euros and US Dollars
- Cash payments accepted where legal & up to the maximum authorized within country of transaction.
(GoldFinX may amend the list of fiat and cryptocurrencies accepted)
Listing on public and/or distributed crypto-exchanges in Q4, 2019
1,000 in fiat and 500 in Crypto
LOCK UP PERIOD
None for paid coins.
DISTRIBUTION OF 300 MILLION COINS
- 250 Million to subscribers/buyers through Pre-Sale and PCO
- 50 Million to GoldFinX: Team, Advisors, Services, Partners, Platform & Bounties
USE OF PROCEEDS
- €180M (72%) to Gold mines financing
- €25M (10%) to GiX Cost of Sales
- €20M (8%) to GoldFinX’ working capital
- €7.5M (3%) to GiX marketing and listing
- €7.5M (3%) to PCO cost
- €5.0M (2%) to GiX technical platform, security, wallet & App
- €5.0M (2%) to Heart of Mine Foundation
Written in Solidity, over Ethereum platform compatible to the Ether ecosystem, and with deployment by GoldFinX in Q3 2019