COIN SALE TERM SHEET
GoldFinX is building an Ethereum smart contract to support the creation and sale of 1 Billion GiX coins. The coins are sold via different phases. The money raised through each phase is then used to execute Contract Mining Agreements with the chosen mines.
During Phase I in 2019, 300 Million coins are earmarked to be minted (activated) on the Blockchain and released. GoldFinX expects Phase II around 2021 and Phase III coming into effect in 2023.
NUMBER OF COINS ISSUED
- 300 Million coins minted from a total pool of 1 Billion
- HARD CAP 250 Million coins for up to €250 Million (+50M RESERVED)
PHASE 2 & 3
HARD CAP 700 Million coins at market price (Phase II: 2021 & Phase III: 2023)
ROAD MAP TIMELINE
- Presale ended on March 31st, 2019.
- Pre-PCO ended on June 30th, 2019.
- The GiX PCO (Protected Coin Offering) officially launched on July 1st, 2019.
- Listing on public and/or distributed crypto-exchanges re-scheduled to Q2, 2020 due to Coronavirus.
GIX COIN PCO PRICE
GiX face value at PCO of 1 coin= €2
- Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP) Tether (USDT).
- Wire-bank transfers accepted in Euros and US Dollars
- GoldFinX may amend the list of crypto and fiat currencies accepted.
- Cash payments are accepted where legal, and up to the maximum authorized in the country where the transaction takes place.
Listing on public and/or distributed crypto-exchanges re-scheduled to Q2, 2020 due to Coronavirus.
The minimum purchase quantity is €1,000, or 100 Euros using Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Tether (USDT), PayPal, or Payoneer.
LOCK UP PERIOD
The GiX coins sold after January 1st, 2020 are subject to a lockup period of 6 months from the sale date.
DISTRIBUTION OF 300 MILLION COINS
- 250 Million to subscribers/buyers through Pre-Sale and PCO
- 50 Million to GoldFinX: Team, Advisors, Services, Partners, Platform & Bounties
USE OF PROCEEDS
- €180M (72%) to Gold mines financing
- €25M (10%) to GiX Cost of Sales
- €20M (8%) to GoldFinX’ working capital
- €7.5M (3%) to GiX marketing and listing
- €7.5M (3%) to PCO cost
- €5.0M (2%) to GiX technical platform, security, wallet & App
- €5.0M (2%) to Heart of Mine Foundation
Written in Solidity, over Ethereum platform compatible to the Ether ecosystem, and with deployment by GoldFinX in Q4 2019